Why Choose Carus Dental?
We put the patient first, that’s why.
We strive to build strong, lasting patient relationships by delivering a blend of quality, convenience and caring. It would be our privilege to partner with you to make it easy to move you and your family toward a lifetime of good oral health and overall well-being!
Quality – We strive for the best.
- Carus Dental is proud to be among a select few organizations nationwide accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC). We are not required to pursue this accreditation. We choose to pursue it.
- We earned a 4.6 out of 5 likelihood to recommend rating in 2016
- We have a knowledgeable and tenured staff that is required to participate in peer reviews and continuing education in accordance with the highest industry standards.
- We utilize the latest technologies combined with proven methodologies to deliver a comprehensive range of quality services in a comfortable environment.
Convenience – We believe great dental care should be easy and affordable.
- We have early morning, evening and weekend hours to fit your busy schedule. Requesting an appointment online is easy! We’re also here for you 24/7 in case of an emergency.
- Multiple locations and specialists on staff enable you to stay within the Carus Family as opposed to being referred outside. Our electronic health records eliminate the need to re-register.
- We are a preferred provider of most insurance plans. We offer multiple payment options, financing and a Discount Dental Plan for those without insurance.
Caring – We care for our patients and our community.
- We were founded as Longhorn Dental in 1983, with the same mantra of PUTTING THE PATIENT FIRST. A number of years ago, we changed our name to Carus which literally means “an abundance of caring.” It’s a constant reminder of why we come to work every day.
- We are firm believers that the practice of dentistry must always be based on the doctor-patient partnership. Our success will be measured by the strength of this relationship and level of trust.
- We’ve had success and a proud heritage providing quality dental care to Texas communities, so we need to return the favor consistently. Whether it’s participating in a Diabetes Walk, volunteering our services at a free dental clinic or sponsoring the local Little League teams, we have a responsibility to the communities we so proudly serve!